Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

There's no good clothes here!

Image result for kmartOn Saturday 10th of October 2015, my family and cousin and I went shopping. We went shopping for clothes and for shoes at Kmart in Botany.

My family and my cousin including me, left the house around 12:00 pm. We were all excited about buying it. After we hopped out of the van, we crossed the crossing. After we walked into Kmart, we split up. I went to where the watches were, my second oldest brother Folau went to the boy's clothes section, Soane and Sione (my third and second youngest brother) went where the shoes were, my cousin Akesa was with me at the watch section place and my mum and my baby brother, Patrick were also with my two younger brothers including my dad. My older brother wasn't with us because he was at the pool table in the bowling ally. 

Akesa and I looked for the best watch. We found one but I didn't like it because it was colour white. So we continued looking for a different colour but same style. We couldn't find one so we went where the girls clothes were. I was walking but my cousin kept following me so I let her. I told her to go and find something she likes and buy it for her but she said, "No, it's okay!" We kept looking for the best singlet, t-shirt, tights or jeans/pants. So we looked and looked and looked but we still didn't find one that we really liked.

Both of us walked over to my mum and my three younger brothers, then 30 seconds later my second older brother came and said, "I didn't find anything good for me!" So my mum, just shooked her head with a sad face. My two younger brothers got their shoes and put them in the trolley. My little brother Patrick went and grabbed his own pair of shoes. He grabbed the right size and put them in the trolley too. My mum, cousin and I were walking around the shoes area and cheeking out different kinds of styles.

We were almost leaving but we had to pay them first. Once we left Kmart, I asked my dad if he could buy my brothers, cousin and I some ice cream and he said, "Yes!" We bought the ice cream and we all enjoyed the delicious flavour.

It was really fun going shopping with my family and my cousin. Next time we wish we can go and check out the Warehouse to see what kind of good styles they've got in the store. 

We are learning to understand and use language feature.
I know this when I describe my weekend in the past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.