Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Nachos!!

Recording my day at Tech. My partner Philomena and I were going to make the most appetizing Nachos. Firstly, we both got out all the suitable resources to be able to make our Nachos including our tasty coleslaw. Later on, my partner were separated into two different chefs. One of us had to make the coleslaw and the other was cooking the meat and adding flavour into it.

What you need:
2 plates
1 grater
1 fork
1 small saucepan
1 pot stand
1 chopping board
1 vegetable knife
1 metal bowl (medium)

Ingredients:
Cabbage (Any size)
Mince (Any size)
Carrots
Oil
1 Onions
Salt
Pepper

MEAT
Step 1:
Put the mince into the saucepan together with the oil and mash the mince.

Step 2:
Add onions, grated cheese, salt and pepper to the mince and the oil after 5 minutes while it’s cooking.

Step 3:
Grab a pot stand to put the cooked mince on top of it when it’s ready.

Step 4:
Use a plate scraper to put the mince onto 2 plates equally for your partner and yourself.


SALAD
Step 1:
When all the ingredients have been collected, we start to chop and grate the carrots and onions. The cabbage will be chopped up with a vegetable knife only.

Step 2:
We pour all the chopped up cabbage and the grated vegetables into a metal bowl, then finally we add dressing to give our salad a terrific taste.

Step 3:
Lastly, we put the salad into 2 individual glass bowls for my partner and I.

HAVE A GO!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Noa, I like how much detail you put in. Were they good nachos, I bet they were. We never made nachos so you guys lucky.Keep up the good work.

    From Hamilton, Ingrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I never expected you to comment on my work. I hope Sacred Heart College (girls) is going well, and yes they were delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.