Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Pokemon Go!

Plan:
The person Talking: Caroline
My best friend: Jessie
What happened: Jessie was so distracted by the new game that had pop out called ‘Pokemon.’


“Ahhhh, a new game just came out!” said Jessie cheerfully,
I asked her, “What is the game called?”
She replied excitedly, “Its….its….its called POKEMON GO! I was so confused, I had no idea what that game was. Usually I knew all games that were upgraded into play store because I have hacked into it.

The next day flew past, Jessie was so addicted to Pokemon Go, she couldn’t concentrate and trace the words coming out from my mouth. “OHH nooooooo, noooooo. Damn it I lost Victini man!” shouted Jessie.
Jessie, Jessie, JESSIE!” I said madly.
“Huh?” Was her reply. Thinking to myself, looking at her grippy hands wrapped around the phone. I quickly snatched it off her.  “Why did you do that, it’s my phone?!”
“All you do is ignore me now, you're brainwashed by that game now I’m feeling lonely because you’re the only one in this world I know.” she said,
“But...this is really cool!”
I told her instantly, “Don’t worry you weren’t important anyways because I can make friends.” (I threw her phone at her) She stop and she started listening. On her face was a worried look. So I knew she’d care about me anyway but I left because I would’ve said a swear word but I was now turned into a good girl.

Relaxing in my bed, looking and scrolling down Instagram and Facebook,  II suddenly heard the bell ring. I ignored it. It rang and rang, so eventually,  I went down the steps taking deep breathes in and out. It was Jessie. I signed then I opened the door and said, “Have you found your attracted Pokemon Go’s!”
“No I didn’t, Jessie said sadly.
“So why you here!?” I replied angrily.
“I’m sorry, look you're right I was addicted to that game!” she said.   I started apologizing for forcing her to focus on me and saying that I didn’t care about her anymore.  We both walked into my room, jumped onto the bed and showed Jessie my latest updates on Facebook and on Instagram.

Mum came back from work, she’d bought us both Big Mac’s, with extra large drinks and chips as a treat. It was so yummy, next time we will be able to both play Pokemon Go together.


The End!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Launoa!

    I'm Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey you signed up for. I know you haven't started yet, but I noticed you had a Pokemon Go blog entry and couldn't resist reading it! It's pretty awesome, you should be proud of that story.

    I don't know if you know, but the SLJ is all about travel these holidays. You choose a country and do some research - it's like a virtual tour. There are lots of really cool countries to choose from, including Japan - the home of Pokemon! You'd probably be able to find all kinds of cool pokemon stuff over there! The activities won't just be about your chosen country too, they include all kinds of interesting and different activities so you wont get bored.

    I hope you join us soon, good luck with your hunting!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.