Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

I'm a girl, I'm not suppose to mow the lawn!

One bright and sunny morning my dad wanted my brothers and I to help him mow the lawn for Saint Patrick's Church.

Once we got to Saint Patrick's church my brothers and I didn't want to help my dad to mow the lawn because it was a tiring and boring job. We had no choice but to do it because dad already had the mower going for us. I had to use all my strength to push the mowing machine up the grass and down. I had to help my brother mow farther's backyard to because the grass was already very long.

After a while my dad wanted my brother Folau and I to push the wheel barrows and put the cut grass into it then into farther's bin. Another exhausting job for me! Once my brother and I finished we put back the wheel barrows in the garage and my dad did the same thing with the lawn mower.

I felt really tired at the end doing all those tiring and annoying jobs. I am just so glad that we had finished mowing the lawn. I will never mow the lawn again.

WALT retell what has happened in the past.
I know this when I describe detail that has happened in the past in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.