Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Getting a chance on a horse!


On Saturday 2nd of August 2014, I woke up and put on a warm hoody. I rushed out to help a friend (police officer) to feed the horses. Her name is Janet. Their food is made up of coconut, dried hay and other stuff. She asked me if I wanted to ride with her on the horse, and I happily said ‘Yes’.

Janet put a really heavy thing over the horses that we were going to ride to make us comfortable during the horseride. I was excited but, I was praying that I would not fall down because I was scared that I might break my bones if I did.

I went really tall, when I got on the horses back. I looked down their was no way near touching the ground with my foot. She only says Don’t worry because if you think if you think you are going to fall down and hurt yourself it will never come true’ and I replied back ‘Thank you for saying that.’

We walk up and down the road and people was staring at us. And I thought that they think we are crazy riding the horse down the street.  I was really scared because the horse might run off and have a accident while I am on its back.  

The horse ride was fantastic and I had so much fun. I said thank you to Janet for allowing me to ride with her.

WALT write a recount using descriptive language.
I know this when I use adjectives and verbs correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.