Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

What would you like to say to God?

Sorry God for the bad things that other people in this world have done to make you angry and sometimes even me. I want you thank the teachers at Saint Patrick’s School for teaching us and Miss Chao. I feel really sorry for her because she has a really sore throat and she is trying to save it for our parent interviews. Please look after our parents who looks after us and gives us food to eat and shoes to wear. Please look after the people who has cancer and has a handicap. Look after people that has something wrong with their mind and help them to get well.

Amen

WALT write our own personal prayer.
I know this when I write a prayer in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.