Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

First time having Movie Night!!

On Sunday July the 13 we went Divine Mercy. After we had Divine Mercy my auntie invited most of the Tongan Sunday School kids  for movie night over at her house. My auntie told my parents that she was giving us a treat over the holidays.   All the parents agreed but first we had to go home and to have a shower and fetch our pyjamas and before we go over to movie night.


I was so excited.  We rushed home, had shower and was ready with in a short time.   Once we got there we saw a data projector and an apple computer.  They used a big white cloth and sticked it on a wall for the screen.  We were the first family to arrive.
Later, three other families arrived.  There were about 16 children.


The first movie we watched was Real Steel. We watched half of it because everyone came.  Then we watched Frozen and when it was the main song of frozen my cousin came we sang to the song and it was really loud and my auntie was taking video of us sing so loud.  It was such fun.  
We all camped out in the lounge No one bothers. The boys were choosing their own movie more the us girls but we did not mind.  
I thank Sam for the lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.